How Our Furnace Cleaners in Bicester Clean Your Oven
We are sure you’ve cleaned your oven yourself in the past at least once. So it comes as no surprise that you’d rather have someone else take care of it from now on. Well, we’re here to take on this daunting task and provide you with a furnace or oven than looks like new. Every one of the oven and furnace cleaners on our Bicester team has been trained in the scrubbing and polishing of ovens to perfection. We use the dip tank method to clean ovens. It includes:
- Disassembly of oven door, racks, trays, panels, fans, light protector, control knobs and extractor filters, and dipping them in a tank with anti-bacterial sanitising detergent.
- Deep scrub of the inside of the oven.
- Scrap of residual grease, grime, and harmful burnt on carbon by hand.
- Cleaning of the outside of the oven.
- Put everything back together and test.
What Other Perks Will Your Oven Cleaning in Bicester Offer?
We are very proud of the long list of regular customers our oven cleaning in Bicester has won us. And to show you why they have preferred us, we have prepared a short list of the most important reasons:
- We grant you a free inspection of the cooker before the clean.
- Your food will taste better.
- You can use your oven right after it has been cleaned.
- The service is available 7 days a week, with no extra charge for weekends and Bank Holidays.
- We use eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents, not available over the counter.
- You can get great discounts on multiple service bookings.
Oven Cleaners That Transform Bicester’s Ovens
If you have been postponing your oven clean for as long as possible, hoping for a miracle to take it off your hands – here it is. You’ve just found some of the most experienced oven cleaners Bicester has available. Our team members know how to approach and clean every type and size of oven, making it look like the day you had it installed.